Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I will miss about the election season

1. Bumper stickers:
2. Every day when I log into my facebook account, I find three distinct political teams:

3. On road trips in the middle of nowhere there's always the clever signs:
(I've never seen a sign in the middle of nowhere actually FOR Obama - has anyone else?)
4. And saving the best for last, SNL never gets better than during the debates. 

What will you miss about election season?

VOTE FOR ME BY CLICKING HERE! (Last I checked, I'm ranked #37 overall, but my goal is the top 25. Help me get there! All you have to do is click. They tally how many people get to their website from my blog. So just click and you're done! You can vote daily!)


I borrowed some pictures: here, here, here, here

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. The other day I was driving through Eastern Oregon and I saw this sign that said, "I appreciate President Obama's nuanced position on net neutrality." Oh, wait. That was some other universe.

    ReplyDelete