Saturday, February 9, 2013

Reminiscing

I just started missing Ruby. I mean, obviously I still play with Ruby every day. But I started missing the BABY Ruby. She's so different now! And while I enjoy the cute things she does and says, I decided to take a minute to reminisce about how she used to be.
"Daddy, I will not play with toys, no matter how much you want me to!"

"Uh, excuse me? Can someone please take the large blue cups off of my ears?"

"Why did the parents stuff me in this bag? Is this supposed to be fun?"

Oh, the days when a burp cloth could double as a blanket. 

deer in the headlights (guess the flash was too bright)

Big cousin having fun in Ruby's pack n play. Ruby not so sure.

"You talkin' to me?" 
Cupid Baby

Back to school

Sleeping St Patrick

Does anyone else miss their baby? 


No comments:

Post a Comment