Thursday, September 13, 2012

Eavesdropping

This time I am the guilty one (as opposed to the last time I wrote about eavesdropping). I just have never heard this joke before and I thought it was really funny.

Camm, Ruby and I were coming out of the local hospital (we wanted to see if the hospital cafeteria has as good of shakes as our hospital in UT--no it doesn't).
We saw an old man approaching an old woman:
"Hey Lady! How's it going?" the man was excited.
"Oh hi, whatcha up to?" she responded.
He poked out and patted his beer belly, "Oh about 200".

I stifled my laughter and tried to get away as fast as possible. It was just so unexpected coming from this old man.
Has anyone else overheard a joke and had a hard time not just busting up?


Vote for my blog by clicking here. Once you click, your job is done. And I'm on my way to becoming famous! Vote every day by clicking the brown "Top Mommy Blogs" banner on the right of my page.

Like my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment