Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thesis DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally finished my thesis! WOOHOO!! Thanks to so many people. Thanks to all of the millions who have babysat. Thanks to my family for setting examples and encouraging me. Thanks to my committee members (Drs. Bahr, Gibbs, and Hoffmann) for all the hours you helped me. Thanks to my cohort for being so cool (especially Karen for knowing the answer to every question I have ever asked her). Thanks to my baby for being such a great sleeper. Thanks to my amazing hub for always helping me out with everything I do.

In celebration, I want to walk you through the process of writing my thesis:
Here was me sitting on my bed typing on my laptop when I first started working on my thesis. 

Here I was by the end of it trying to get that thing done. Brain fried...literally

And here I am now...WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm sure it wasn't easy, so kudos to you for getting it done.

    ReplyDelete